You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘novels’ tag.
The Guardian gives the shortlist of this years Short List for Worst Sex Scene in a Novel award.
The award was established by The Literary Review to: “gently dissuade” authors from including “unconvincing, perfunctory, embarrassing or redundant passages of a sexual nature in otherwise sound literary novels”.
- My father has written a brilliant short novel.
- He wrote a sequel, one that didn’t end so darkly, but it isn’t very good.
- I wrote a Novel of One Word several years ago, and read it to my friends to some high acclaim, but I’ve since been stumped trying to write a sequel for it. If ever I can complete my Trilogy of One Word Novels I’ll publish them here.
- I wrote a 6 Word Novel not too long ago, found here.
- I more pleased with my 6 Word Memoir, found here.
- An Anthology of 6 Word Novels can be found here.