You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘James Bond’ tag.
“In CASINO ROYALE, James Bond is the Bond girl. Look at the way they even show him emerging from the ocean like Ursula Andress. Sexual torture, too, if less creepy-glam than being stripped and painted gold. Vesper Lynd is Bond: never not in control, never without a plan, seducing to further her goals. She has to die so Bond can become her.”
1. Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)
2. Casino Royale (2006)
4. Die Another Day (2002)
5. Quantum Of Solace (2008)
6. The World Is Not Enough (1999)
1. The World is Not Enough : Garbage
2. Another Way to Die : Jack White and Alicia Keys
3. You Know My Name : Chris Cornell
4. Tomorrow Never Dies : Sheryl Crow
5. Die Another Day : Madonna
6. Goldeneye : Tina Turner
Pugface Bond is a nice change from Skinny Pierce, but QoS was almost as bad (and we’re talking James Bond standards here so…) as The World is Not Enough. I’m pretty sure Pugface accrues more grime on him in fifteen minutes than Skinny Pierce did in his entire four movie run. At least I don’t laugh for days when he throws a punch.