You are currently browsing the daily archive for January 9, 2009.
10. Grass stains become high fashion.
9. Tim Tebow begins speaking about Tim Tebow in the 3rd Person.
8. Superman starts wearing Tim Tebow pajamas.
7. Toast with Tim Tebow’s likeness begins showing up on Ebay.
6. In the National Championship game Tim Tebow received in technical foul for unsportsmanlike conduct because he started calling everyone “Not-Tim-Tebow”.
5. A law is passed that at the end of all political messages Tim Tebow must show up and say that he approves this message otherwise it may not air.
4. Tim Tebow comes out with a breakfast cereal called Defense…he eats it for breakfast.
3. Kids in Florida pray that they will catch a serious disease so that Tim Tebow will visit them.
2. After winning the National Championship the fans asked Tim Tebow to show them a gator chomp. Tim Tebow walked off and ten minutes later came back with an eight foot gator slung over his shoulder, he threw it down and took a bite out of its face.
1. When Tim Tebow points up to the sky after he scores a touchdown he’s actually asking Jesus if He wants a go at him next.